Sep 16, 2014

100 Days





100 days until Christmas can you believe it!? Wow where has this year gone?
Todays card is one I made for the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers of Cherry Cobbler, SoftSky and Island Indigo.  I am also entering it in the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge because I used their sketch 


With only 100 days until Christmas it is time to get started on those Christmas cards. Not a stamper and want handmade cards you can order them from me I would be happy to make them.



Supply List:
Stamp Set: Letterpress Winter (Stampin Up)
Design paper: Nordic Noel  (Stampin Up)

2 comments :

  1. Now even less than 100 - and I am definitely NOT ready! Your card is wonderful! I love the sweet snowflake paper in the background; perfect choice for the card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you stamped the snowflake to give the curve, absolutely fab use of the sketch and very CAS. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile