Sep 18, 2014

The Sweetest Thing


 I have not played along with The Sweet Sunday Sketch over on Karen's blog The Sweetest Thing in ages but I actually met Karen and let me tell ya she is the sweetest thing! So I just had to play along. 



I am also entering this one in the Color Throwdown challenge 






Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Kinda Eclectic, Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge (Stampin Up)
Lots To Say (Reverse Confetti)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding



5 comments :

  1. LOVE how you used the sketch! And I love your bright and happy card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used this eclectic set (it was my first choice when the new cattie came out)! Beautiful card highlighting the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this is beautiful, Ceal!!!! You rocked the colors and I love how you extended the leaves onto the background....fabulous design!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile