Oct 1, 2015

It's Here!




It's October!
Know what that means?  The Hope You Can Cling To card drive is finally here. If you do not know what I am talking about head over to Splitcoaststampers and check it out. For the entire month of October, there will be a different challenge or maybe two or even three for you to make a card for, then at the end of he month you take all your cards and mail then to MD Anderson to the women who are fighting breast cancer, and ...wait for it... there are prizes involved, lots of them!

My card is for one of the challenges today, split the difference- to use a sentiment that goes across the front of your card to separate the top and bottom. I used the Lighthearted Leaves and the Six Saying sets from Stampin Up. I stamped my greeting and masked it off with post-it tape, while I stamped my leaves and sponged around them.



Come play along and bless some women!

1 comment :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you put the sentiment over the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile